Saturday, October 18, 2008

Data conversion jobs at home

How I Earn Rs.50,000/- and above every month
by doing simple data entry jobs at home.


It for only serious persons. Job is very simple. You just need only internet browsing knowledge.

The actual jobs is filling online data entry forms in the internet.you will be providing simple Online Registration Forms. You have to fill those Online Registration Forms according to the instructions.

Become eligible to receive data entry jobs Just fill the simple form given and earn money. Earn money from the comfort of your home,

More number of data entry operators needed nowadays to complete many huge projects. So if you refer more persons you will be provided 20% of your referral earnings. Apart from your regular data entry earnings it is additional earning opportunity for you. Referral tools and methods are clearly explained after you became member .

It is really a great income opportunity for an housewife like me. I have joined this job 2 months back. Initially I got one data conversion project every day. For completion of this project I got paid Rs.2000.After few days daily project was increased. Now I am getting 3 projects per day. For this 3 projects I am getting Rs.6000 per day. Daily I am spending only 2hrs for doing this data conversion jobs. Now-a-days I am earning Rs.100000 per month with this job.

I got this opportunity by without depositing any amount. Before this I have deposited money with many companies. But no income for me. but now with this jobi earn 5000-6000Rs everyday. Just imagine!!! why you can't do this work like me.

There is no hard and fast rules regarding the work. It depends on the number of hours you work. You can work at your convenient timings. But it is good at least you work 1 hour daily to earn a decent income.

So, If you are seriously looking for a home based job,part time job,work from home job or data entry job,it is the ideal job to earn more money.

No comments: